1. So Kiran, how long have you been with Signature?
I have been working at Signature for 3 and a half months. I love cars, so it is a great environment to work in and a lot of fun, especially when you hear a car revving up in the Experience Centre next door!
2. What is your typical day at Signature like? Busy!
No two days are the same but always lots of fun. We have been filming this week, so it was even more exciting than usual!
3. What do you enjoy about working in customer service?
I enjoy speaking with clients, hearing the wonderful stories about why they are hiring the vehicle. It is great to know I have been a part of helping them make special occasions memorable.
4. What makes a great customer service?
When you truly listen to your customer, they let you know how you can provide a good service. I think they want someone who is a friendly, bubbly individual, who really care about making your experience one to remember. Remembering that no one client is the same and going that bit further to give each client a personal touch is something I always remember.
5. What are the common questions customers ask about?
Clients usually ask us about our terms of hire and why they should book with us. When I explain we own our entire fleet, which is maintained to the highest standards, more than likely they book with us.
6. Summer is busy time for Signature, which is the most desirable car?
Lamborghini without a doubt! They are in high demand; everyone would like to get behind the wheel of a Lambo.
7. What lessons has your work life taught you?
How to communicate with different types of individuals from all over the world. Signature’s clients are very wide reaching, many travelling in to the UK on business and so I have learned how handle clients from different countries understanding their differing needs.
8. What motivates you to do a good job? Who is your inspiration?
Our clients motivate me. Hearing how happy they are with our vehicles and service is very rewarding; it is always nice to get great feedback.
9. Are you a car lover?
Yes! I used to watch TV shows about cars, even programs about classic cars where they would fix them up for next to nothing. I was very interested in this amazing piece of machinery with an amazing bit of body work.
10. What’s your favourite car from the Signature fleet?
That’s a hard one but I think I would have to say the Aston Martin Virage Volante (pictured here below). It’s not often you see cars like this on the road. Our Aston Martin Virage Volante, it is very unique and very special to our fleet. I like the fact that is different.
11. Where would you drive it if it was yours for the weekend?
South of France with the roof down of course. It looks so beautiful when I watch my favourite show Made in Chelsea. They all have luxury supercars so I would probably drive our Aston Martin Virage Volante to this beautiful sunny location and imagine I am famous!
12. Do you have any celebrity clients?
I do! But for client confidentiality I cannot tell you who!
13. Tell me about your life out of the office, what do you like doing in your spare time?
I like to go out with my friends a lot. I also like to draw and paint when I have the time.
14. If you won the lottery tomorrow, what would you do?
Without hesitation I would buy a Ferrari F430 in matte black.