I have been an executive chauffeur for Signature Car Hire for 5 Years now. They have a superior fleet and a high level of customer service which reflects the kind of qualities I apply to my own work ethics.
2. How long have you been a chauffeur?
In total I have been a chauffeur for 40 Years!
3. What’s your favourite Chauffeur vehicle and why?
I would definitely choose the Rolls Royce Ghost. I think it is the perfect chauffeuring car because it is as comfortable to drive as it is to be driven in, so an all-round pleasure and luxury experience for both driver and passenger.
4. Signature provides a bespoke chauffeuring service. Why is Signature Chauffeuring different from the competition?
Signature Chauffeuring is different on almost every level required for this kind of service. Clients can choose from the best car marques in Europe, Rolls Royce, Bentley and Mercedes. In addition Signature can offer clients their bespoke luxury Viano which is a unique transportation vehicle like no other! All drivers are well presented, essential if the client needs to make a good impression on arrival. Every car is valeted and inspected on a daily basis, ensuring all cars meet clients exacting standards.
Good service is paramount and Signature excels at all levels, from the booking process to fleet selection, highly skilled drivers all the way through to the smallest attention to details like branded water or mints for clients to enjoy en route. Signature really has thought of everything, which makes my job easier and a pleasure.
5. Why would a customer want to use Signature Chauffeuring service?
Clients can rely on a chauffeur service which is punctual, with drivers suitably attired and stylish cars to travel in.
6. If a client has a Private jet, what benefits can Signature Chauffeuring offer. Which airports you cover and how much notice does a client need for collection from an airport?
All private jets are monitored by Signature and all drivers are aware of Airside Regulations. As the aircraft door opens, so does your Chauffeur Car with your daily newspapers waiting on the seat. Within five minutes of landing, you are happily on your way.
7. We know you also travel a lot around the UK and sometimes overseas as a chaffier. Where have you been recently?
Two weeks ago, I was in Paris with one of our regular Clients. Earlier this year, I also travelled to Switzerland. Our Client base is based in location all over Europe and, although we are in a foreign country, our customers are confident that a Signature Chauffeur still provides an excellent service.
8. What part of your job do you enjoy most?
I enjoy the satisfaction of knowing that the client will ask for your services time and time again. I have many clients who use our services regularly, so it is nice to build a relationship with them.
9. What’s the most unusual request you have had from a customer?
I wouldn’t want to embarrass any of our valued clients, as what happens in the car stays in the car, but I do laugh sometimes!
10. Do you have any VIP customers?
I have driven Presidents, ex-Prime Ministers, celebrities and members of the Royal Family, and many Foreign Dignitaries.
11. You have been chauffeuring many couples on their Wedding Day . What makes a great chauffeur on this special occasion? What’s been the most memorable?
I have done many Weddings over the years, and they are all very special in their own individual way.
12. What motivates you?
I like to be busy.
13. What do you do in your spare time? How do you relax?
I enjoy time on my boat, although this year it has been busy and spare time has been limited.
14. If you weren’t doing this job, what would you be up to right now?
Either sailing on my boat, or sitting on the beach in the sun somewhere.
15. If you could choose a car from Signature Fleet which one would you pick up, where would you go and who would be your guest for the day?
I would choose a the Signature luxury Viano and take all the girls in the office for tea at The Ritz.
16. If you could meet anyone dead or alive who would it be and why?
I would love to have met Sir Winston Churchill,to have a brandy, a cigar and a good conversation.