Signature Car Hire is one of the fastest growing vehicle rental companies in West London and distinguishes itself by offering a high specification of modern vehicles to both consumers and trade. We are now recruiting staff in the Northolt/Heathrow area.
Job Title: Sales Advisor
Reports To: Sales Manager
Company: Signature Van & Car Hire
Location: Multiple Branches (UB5 5QQ, TW18 4JJ)
Salary: £18,000 – £20,000
Contact: To apply for this job, please send your CV to our HR team here.
Signature Van & Car Hire is one of the fastest growing vehicle rental companies in West London and distinguishes itself by offering a high specification of modern vehicles to both consumers and trade.
In keeping with the brand positioning, the company seeks a well presented, articulate and organised individual that is proactive in sales and able to deliver an outstanding customer service.
You will be expected to have a good understanding of the vehicles available for hire and be competent in comprehending client requirements and quoting on suitable options through multiple channels of communication. The individual will be able to manage all stages of the pre and post booking including document checks, personal greeting of the customer for vehicle handover to completion paperwork.
The role will require a self-motivated individual that is able to manage their daily workload, demonstrate a strong conversion rate and customer satisfaction, generate new business and share team responsibilities and targets.
With multiple branches open 7 days a week, you will be required to work in up to two locations and one day per weekend. The role will also require you to be able to drive and appropriately park the vehicles for an efficient, customised handover experience.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- – Key point of contact between clients and the organisation.
- – Know the spectrum of product range and basic technical knowledge of the company’s fleet.
- – Establish new and develop existing business through sales relationships with customers via professional email and telephone correspondence.
- – Answering queries, offering advice, support, and information and introducing and recommending company products.
- – Appropriate face to face interaction, hospitality and professionalism towards client on site.
- – Accurately calculating rental estimates, quotes chasing and follow up. Processing bookings. Accurately updating online booking system, taking credit card payments and updating customer accounts.
- – Closing contracts.
- – Handover of vehicles and checking back in.
- – General administration.
- – Delivery and collection of vehicles when needed.
- – Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organisation standards.
- – Representing and promoting the business well and being an ambassador of the organisation.
Qualifications and Skills
- – Full, clean driving licence for over 2 years
- – Excellent communication skills, by phone, e-mail and face-to-face
- – Proactive approach to sales generation and conversion
- – Previous experience in customer services and sales
- – Effective time management
- – Ability to multi task and problem solve
- – Knowledge of vehicles
- – Excellent attention to detail
- – PC Literate – Microsoft packages