1. When did you join the Signature Team?
I joined the Signature Chauffeuring during August 2014, not a very long time ago but feels like I have been here for longer. It’s a great team and I felt settled in in my first week.
2. What’s your role?
My role is customer services and office administration. I know that customer service is of a very high standard at Signature so I am learning a lot about the cars and our services so I can offer our clients an exceptional service.
3. What was your first impression of Signature and the cars?
When I first walked into Signature, and looked around everything seemed organised and into place and the people looked really friendly. I was warmly welcomed and introduced to the team. Straight away I felt like I was going to get along with everyone.
When I was then taken to the showroom to see the cars I felt excited and I was really tempted to sit in the Bentley GTC and take it for a ride!
4. What does your future at Signature look like for you?
I have had a very positive start with Signature, and am sure that it will stay like this. I see myself developing in my role as well as a person in my time here.
5. What’s the best part of your job?
I enjoy everything I do for Signature overall, but the best has to be talking to my customers and ensuing they get the services they are looking for.
6. What 3 qualities do you bring to the team?
All team members hold different qualities which make us a strong team; we can all look up and learn from each other. I would say I am hard working, reliable and a confident team worker.
7. From the fleet, what are your favourite performance, prestige and 4 x 4 vehicles?
– Performance – Bentley Continental GTC V8
– Prestige – Rolls Royce Phantom Drophead
– 4 x 4 – Range Rover Sport Autobiography
8. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?
When I was little my dream job was to be a teacher. I did teach children eventually as I grew up. Now I want to be the owner of a wide fleet of cars….watch out Dee!
9. What’s your dream date….and with who!
My dream date will have to be to watch a sunset near a lake side and then a long fast drive home in the Bentley Continental GTC with my boyfriend.
10. What can’t you live without?
My family, boyfriend and shoes!
11. Where do you see yourself in 10 years’ time?
I see myself being chauffeur driven in my very own Rolls Royce Phantom with 2 of my children next to me.
12. How would you sum up Signature to a new customer?
Professional quality of service provided with no complaints.